Fresh & Tasty website case study
Fresh & Tasty is a gastronomy startup, based in Czech Republic, that aims to improve experience and food quality in corporate and school canteens. Fresh & Tasty does this by preparing and delivering healthy meals to companies and schools. Fresh & Tasty also built a couple of its own canteens that are opened for public.
We were hired to build a pixel-perfect and responsive website that covers the whole business. In the beginning, we received complete design for all pages we were tasked to code. During the work, we made some adjustments and improvements to the design to ensure the best experience. We discussed all these changes with all stakeholders before we realized them.
- Deadline: 4 months (completed in 2.85 months)
- Number of pages: 29
Goals and objectives
- – Create site architecture and navigation for easy browsing and frictionless experience
- – Build responsive pixel-perfect website
- – Use extensive testing to ensure cross-browser compatibility
- – Implement best practices to achieve maximum performance and accessibility
- Back-end: PHP
We were always working on page at the time. When page was finished we went through extensive testing and reviews with Fresh & Tasty CEO. Only when any potential issues were solved the page was accepted and we started working on another page.